This economically-priced, high-performance coating inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that causes stains and odors on the dried coating surface. A high-quality, acrylic-based product, it can be applied by brush, roller, or sprayer and dries clear. 10 years of testing has been conducted on this product via ASTM D5590 and G21 protocol. It has a 10-year limited warranty. It meets LEED® IEQ Credit 4.2 low-emission materials for paints and coatings.
- Stop by the Sentinel booth #124 at the IAQA Annual …Read More »
- Getting rid of smoke and odors is something that many …Read More »
- The presence of mold and mildew in HVAC systems is …Read More »
- There are many buildings that have asbestos because this material …Read More »
- When it comes to professional or personal cleaning, remediation, restoration, …Read More »