Sentinel 24-7 ZERO is a thick interior grade coating that contains no Volatile Organic Compounds* (VOC’s), is free of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP’s), and offers virtually no odor. Designed for porous surfaces and other environments where a single, thick coat is preferred. Sentinel 24-7 ZERO High Build offers exceptional bonding to a variety of substrates.. Sentinel 24-7 ZERO with antimicrobial product protection is designed to inhibit the growth of stain and odor causing mold, mildew and other microorganisms on cured coating surfaces.
Why Choose the Sentinel 24-7 Zero White Finish Coating?
There are many reasons why homeowners across the US prefer the Sentinel Zero over other coatings in the market.
For starters, this coating does not contain any Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), which means that on application, this coating does not catch fire quickly. In case of an inferno in your property, it will not spread as quickly if you have applied the Sentinel 24-7 Zero compared to when you use other coatings.
Most homeowners tend to put off painting the interior of their homes because of the pungent fumes and toxic pollutants contained in many paints. This paint contains zero toxic pollutants and it also does not produce any pungent odors. You can apply it within a few hours and continue using your residence normally without stressing about any toxins and annoying smells.
Another great thing about this coating is that it is designed to bond with almost all types of substrates used to coat interior surfaces. Further, it inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and other microorganisms which can be extremely harmful to your health.
Though the Sentinel 24-7 Zero primarily comes as a white finish coating, this does not mean that your interior decoration options are limited to a white color. You can always add your desired colorant to the paint to achieve your desired interior décor themes in each room within your residence.
The best part about this coating? It has self-priming properties! This means that on some types of surfaces, you may not need to apply any primer.
A Simplified Guide on How to Use the Sentinel 24-7 Zero High-Build Mold & Mildew Resistant White Finish Coating for Interior Surfaces
Beautifying your home with the Sentinel 24-7 Zero coating is a really and uncomplicated process. You do not even need to hire a professional painter for the task. All you need to is follow the simple guide below:
– First scrub, clean and then thoroughly rinse the surfaces you are going to paint so as to get rid of dirt, mold, mildew and other materials that may minimize the efficacy of the paint
– Sand any glossy surfaces and ensure that you remove the dust
– Rinse the surfaces again to ensure they are clean
– Allow the water on the surfaces that you have cleaned and rinsed to dry properly
– If you are applying the paint on a new wood surface, apply an oil-based primer. If you are going to be applying the paint on a metal surface, apply a primer that has rust-inhibiting properties
– Next, thoroughly mix your Sentinel 24-7 Zero coating and ensure that you have achieved an even consistency for brushing, spraying or rolling. During the preparation process ensure that you DO NOT add any water or solvents to the coating
– If you want to add a dash of color to the coat of paint you will be applying, you can add a maximum of 4 oz. of coloring to your coating
– Paint your residence
As you can see from the article above, there are many benefits and zero downsides to using the Sentinel 24-7 Zero High-Build Mold & Mildew Resistant White Finish Coating for Interior Surfaces. To learn more about the coating or to place an order for the Sentinel 24-7 Zero, you can call 800-373-0633 or visit www.senpro.com.