Sentinel Products: Better Solutions for a Cleaner Environment
At Sentinel, we’ve spent over than 50 years developing the most effective cleaning products available on the market.
We’ve been on the cutting edge of environmentally-safe cleaning products since before “being green” became a business trend. Now a third-generation business, our on-staff chemist and our team of experts continue to create product that integrate the latest green technology with the most effective cleaning formulas.
Our customer service extends beyond quality products. With quick turns and a variety of container options, we make ordering cleaning products simple and painless. And when you call us during business hours, you won’t find yourself trapped in a web of automated messages. Instead, you’ll talk to a real, live Sentinel expert who will take the time to answer your questions, walk you through our products, and help you decide which product is right for you!
At Sentinel, our line of professional restoration products are second to none. With EPA-approved product additives and products that meet the most stringent VOC, CARB, and OTC compliance regulation, you’ll find everything you need for a cleaner environment at Sentinel Products, Inc.
- Getting rid of smoke and odors is a frequent source of frustration for a large number of individuals. They continue to try because they have not been able to find a solution in the past. …Read More »
- You will surely need to carry out the restoration and preservation of commercial, residential, and industrial buildings in the most efficient manner once you have made that decision. The latter involves employing secure and, better …Read More »
- It’s crucial to pick an adhesive floor remover that will perform what it promises to do while also being safe for the environment if you’re going to use one. Quality floor adhesive remover products come …Read More »
Learn about each of these products here:
- Adhesive Removers that are specialty formulated to safely and effectively remove indoor and outdoor carpeting, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood flooring, specialty adhesives, and paint. Learn more here.
- Adhesive Primers that ensure that your adhesive will work effectively on a variety of surfaces. Learn more here.