Sentinel Products: Better Solutions for a Cleaner Environment
At Sentinel, we’ve spent over than 50 years developing the most effective cleaning products available on the market.
We’ve been on the cutting edge of environmentally-safe cleaning products since before “being green” became a business trend. Now a third-generation business, our on-staff chemist and our team of experts continue to create product that integrate the latest green technology with the most effective cleaning formulas.
Our customer service extends beyond quality products. With quick turns and a variety of container options, we make ordering cleaning products simple and painless. And when you call us during business hours, you won’t find yourself trapped in a web of automated messages. Instead, you’ll talk to a real, live Sentinel expert who will take the time to answer your questions, walk you through our products, and help you decide which product is right for you!
At Sentinel, our line of professional restoration products are second to none. With EPA-approved product additives and products that meet the most stringent VOC, CARB, and OTC compliance regulation, you’ll find everything you need for a cleaner environment at Sentinel Products, Inc.
- There are many buildings that have asbestos because this material was often used in the manufacturing of thermal system insulation, flame retardant and many other materials and products. When it was not used in buildings …Read More »
- When it comes to professional or personal cleaning, remediation, restoration, getting the right product is just half of the battle. Sentinel products offer better solutions that promote sustainability and a cleaner environment. Sentinel understands how …Read More »
- Welcome to Sentinel! We produce quality adhesive remover products and cleaners. Whether, it’s pressure sensitive, cutback, urethane, acrylic, latex or any other types of glues and mastics, we have you covered. If you have anything …Read More »
Learn about each of these products here:
- Adhesive Removers that are specialty formulated to safely and effectively remove indoor and outdoor carpeting, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood flooring, specialty adhesives, and paint. Learn more here.
- Adhesive Primers that ensure that your adhesive will work effectively on a variety of surfaces. Learn more here.