Sentinel Products: Better Solutions for a Cleaner Environment
At Sentinel, we’ve spent over than 50 years developing the most effective cleaning products available on the market.
We’ve been on the cutting edge of environmentally-safe cleaning products since before “being green” became a business trend. Now a third-generation business, our on-staff chemist and our team of experts continue to create product that integrate the latest green technology with the most effective cleaning formulas.
Our customer service extends beyond quality products. With quick turns and a variety of container options, we make ordering cleaning products simple and painless. And when you call us during business hours, you won’t find yourself trapped in a web of automated messages. Instead, you’ll talk to a real, live Sentinel expert who will take the time to answer your questions, walk you through our products, and help you decide which product is right for you!
At Sentinel, our line of professional restoration products are second to none. With EPA-approved product additives and products that meet the most stringent VOC, CARB, and OTC compliance regulation, you’ll find everything you need for a cleaner environment at Sentinel Products, Inc.
- People that own homes or have an apartment are always worried about how their residences look. Not only that, but they are also always checking to see if repairs or replacements are in order. This …Read More »
- Sentinel 300 EnviroTowels With Hydrogen Peroxide is a professional strength, biodegradable, presoaked towel that is designed to clean and remove organic stains, soils and odors such as mold, mildew, carbon, soot, urine, feces and vomit. …Read More »
- Sentinel 301 Ready To Use EnviroWash Peroxide Cleaner is a professional strength, biodegradable Peroxide based cleaner that is designed to clean and remove organic stains, soils and odors such as mold, mildew, carbon, soot, urine, …Read More »
Learn about each of these products here:
- Adhesive Removers that are specialty formulated to safely and effectively remove indoor and outdoor carpeting, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood flooring, specialty adhesives, and paint. Learn more here.
- Adhesive Primers that ensure that your adhesive will work effectively on a variety of surfaces. Learn more here.