Sentinel Products: Better Solutions for a Cleaner Environment
At Sentinel, we’ve spent over than 50 years developing the most effective cleaning products available on the market.
We’ve been on the cutting edge of environmentally-safe cleaning products since before “being green” became a business trend. Now a third-generation business, our on-staff chemist and our team of experts continue to create product that integrate the latest green technology with the most effective cleaning formulas.
Our customer service extends beyond quality products. With quick turns and a variety of container options, we make ordering cleaning products simple and painless. And when you call us during business hours, you won’t find yourself trapped in a web of automated messages. Instead, you’ll talk to a real, live Sentinel expert who will take the time to answer your questions, walk you through our products, and help you decide which product is right for you!
At Sentinel, our line of professional restoration products are second to none. With EPA-approved product additives and products that meet the most stringent VOC, CARB, and OTC compliance regulation, you’ll find everything you need for a cleaner environment at Sentinel Products, Inc.
- As a flooring expert, you wouldn’t want to risk your reputation by providing substandard floor installations. On the other hand, if you believe in DIY, you would want a product that makes floor removals easier. …Read More »
- Sentinel Lead Lockdown-Sealant is an interior/exterior 100% acrylic, water based, Zero V.O.C., low odor coating. Lead Lockdown-Sealant is designed as a post-removal lead dust lockdown solution subsequent to building materials being removed and or being …Read More »
- Sentinel 522 Odor Puck is a water soluble solid block designed to eliminate odors and control foam from the waste water of most truck mounts, portable extractors and auto scrubbers. Product Data Sheet Safety Data …Read More »
Learn about each of these products here:
- Adhesive Removers that are specialty formulated to safely and effectively remove indoor and outdoor carpeting, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood flooring, specialty adhesives, and paint. Learn more here.
- Adhesive Primers that ensure that your adhesive will work effectively on a variety of surfaces. Learn more here.