Sentinel Products: Better Solutions for a Cleaner Environment
At Sentinel, we’ve spent over than 50 years developing the most effective cleaning products available on the market.
We’ve been on the cutting edge of environmentally-safe cleaning products since before “being green” became a business trend. Now a third-generation business, our on-staff chemist and our team of experts continue to create product that integrate the latest green technology with the most effective cleaning formulas.
Our customer service extends beyond quality products. With quick turns and a variety of container options, we make ordering cleaning products simple and painless. And when you call us during business hours, you won’t find yourself trapped in a web of automated messages. Instead, you’ll talk to a real, live Sentinel expert who will take the time to answer your questions, walk you through our products, and help you decide which product is right for you!
At Sentinel, our line of professional restoration products are second to none. With EPA-approved product additives and products that meet the most stringent VOC, CARB, and OTC compliance regulation, you’ll find everything you need for a cleaner environment at Sentinel Products, Inc.
- Are you on the market for a good cleaner and degreaser? If so, then look no further than Sentinel 333 Green All-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser. There are several reasons why you should choose this product. …Read More »
- If you need to use professional grade biodegradable towels, you may want to consider those that are available from Sentinel. They have created a unique towel, called EnviroTowels, that are designed for professional use. Extremely …Read More »
- Sentinel 24-7 ZERO is a thick interior grade coating that contains no Volatile Organic Compounds* (VOC’s), is free of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP’s), and offers virtually no odor. Designed for porous surfaces and other environments …Read More »
Learn about each of these products here:
- Adhesive Removers that are specialty formulated to safely and effectively remove indoor and outdoor carpeting, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood flooring, specialty adhesives, and paint. Learn more here.
- Adhesive Primers that ensure that your adhesive will work effectively on a variety of surfaces. Learn more here.