Sentinel Product Distributors
As a leader in the development and production of innovative cleaning solutions, Sentinel recognizes the need to distribute effective products across multiple markets where quality solutions are needed.
By offering relevant solutions, Sentinel’s quality products and industry knowledge integrate with like-minded organizations that have strong distribution and market presence, creating solutions that benefit both parties.
Don’t spend another day using sub-par cleaning products. Contact us today to find a Sentinel distributor near you!
Sentinel’s Private Label Program
At Sentinel, we are proud to offer private-labeling initiatives including:
- Adhesive removers
- Adhesive Primers
- Odor control products
- Asbestos abatement products
- Lead abatement products
Our private-label products are used in a number of industries, including:
- Asbestos- and lead-abatement
- Mold & mildew remediation
- and more
At Sentinel we work closely with industry-leading organizations to develop solutions that meet the ever-changing demands of their clients, increasing their market presence and ultimately, their bottom line.
Our effective, private-label products are available in a variety of sizes ranging from 55-gallon drums, pints, and spray quarts to fully-assembled, ready-to-use kits. We leverage economies of scale to offer the best possible pricing for your budget, and our quick turnaround times get your products to market sooner. You can take advantage of Sentinel’s label design services and work within an existing brand to offer new products that enhance the value of that brand.
Are you an organization with an interest in distributing more effective, green cleaning products? Contact us today to learn how you can partner with us to offer the best cleaning innovations to your customers!
- Molds can be very annoying, as their growth in the corners of the bathroom or kitchen makes them appear filthy. These irritable organisms grow rapidly in moist environments, which explains why they are commonly found …Read More »
- Before a technician can attach different substrates to the final surface, they must pass through various stages of adhesive application. Technicians utilize adhesive primers to pre-heat these substrates in order to increase the adhesive’s effectiveness. …Read More »
- Getting rid of smoke and odors is a frequent source of frustration for a large number of individuals. They continue to try because they have not been able to find a solution in the past. …Read More »