Innovative Cleaning Solutions Across Industries
Sentinel Products started in 1963 when entrepreneur and inventor, August Gilbertson, took his family-formulated soap solution door-to-door and built a small company on that single, quality product and built a company creating innovative cleaning solutions for many industries.
Through experimentation and modification using natural agents, what started as a simple foot soap soon became Sentinel Products, Inc. – a 3rd-generation business with nearly 50 years of experience in the environmental remediation, paint, and flooring industries.
We are proud to be a leader in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of innovative, environmentally-friendly cleaners, degreasers, and adhesive removers.
Your Cleaning Product Experts
At Sentinel, we understand the need for a quality product goes far beyond simple economics. As a contractor, your reputation is on the line with every job you bid. As a do-it-yourselfer, you want a product that is safe to use and does the job right the first time.
When you purchase Sentinel-brand products, you can be sure that you’re getting the very best. All of our products are VNC compliant, and our product additives are all EPA-approved. We are certified by or members of each of the following organizations:
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI), the nation’s largest restoration contracting organization
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Coatings Research Group, Inc.’s Green Wise Program
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
Quality Service from Start to Finish
When you buy a Sentinel product, you’re receiving much more than an item. You are acquiring industry-leading capabilities, technical support, and attentive service – even after the sale.
Our innovative cleaning solutions are created in our state-of-the-art facility by our expert team. Our on-staff chemist ensures that everything we create is not only environmentally safe, but is also the best cleaning product possible.
However, our service doesn’t stop at simply creating a great product. We work hard to ensure that you get all the support you need. When you call during regular business hours, you’ll always get to talk to an actual person. Our technical support line is staffed by qualified employees with a comprehensive understanding of our products and with years of experience working with or in the abatement, flooring, restoration, and remediation industries. We’re here to serve you!
- Sentinel’s Enzyme Cleaners are environmentally friendly and digest organic matter, so they’re ideal for removing stains and odors caused by blood, urine, wine and other biological materials.Read More »
- Today, homeowners are confused at times about which products to use for a better and cleaner environment. When searching for cleaning products for restoration, abatement, flooring projects, professional cleaning, and remediation, it only makes sense …Read More »
- Sentinel Products Inc. has a full line of paint and coatings that provide a high degree of protection. We have a line of 24-7 coatings that actually inhibit the growth of mold, bacteria and mildew …Read More »
Here’s What We Mean When We Say “Green Cleaning Products”
You’ve probably seen and heard a lot about “green” products on TV, in magazines, and on the Internet. Let’s face it: “being green” is the focus of more and more consumers. The demand for safer, more effective products will only continue to grow, and manufacturers must keep up with this ever-greening market.
At Sentinel, we’ve been developing and manufacturing innovative, high-performance products because it’s the right thing to do – not just because it’s fashionable or business-savvy. We believe that a greener marketplace is a better marketplace. That’s why they’ve been making “greener” products for 45 years.
Avoiding toxic, heavily-regulated chemicals in the manufacturing of products is better for the environment…and for the consumer as well. Ultimately, a more effective product is a “greener” product because it gets the job done the first time. It requires less of the product to get better results. If a single product can replace the need for multiple products, we believe that’s the environmentally-responsible way to go.
When you review Sentinel-brand products, you’ll find solutions that offer higher coverage rates, and are low-odor, fast-acting, and water-based. These are more than just bullet points on a page. They’re reasons why our breakthrough chemistry offers you better solutions for a cleaner environment!