Adhesive primers are used to pre-treat substrates before attachment, making adhesives more effective. Sentinel’s line of adhesive primers are easy to use, environmentally safe, and great for flooring and restoration applications.
Different substrates have to go through various stages of adhesive application before a technician can attach them on the final surface. Technicians use adhesive primers to pre-heat these substrates so that the adhesive becomes more effective. But you need to use environment-friendly adhesive primers because most of the regular ones contain harmful pollution-causing elements. Sentinel is one of the best brands that not only provides premium-quality adhesive primers but also makes sure they don’t harm the environment.
Using multi-surface adhesive primer
Sentinel’s multi-surface adhesive primer is a high-performance primer with low odor. It increases the floor and wallpaper’s adhesion capabilities. Here’s how you need to use this adhesive primer:
• Clean all the surfaces and make sure they are completely dry. There should not be even a drop or spec of moisture on the surface.
• Shake the container of Sentinel’s multi-surface adhesive primer. You shouldn’t mix this primer with other solvents or water. This primer has a milky white color but will dry and become translucent after some time.
• You can use a roller, sprayer, or brush to apply this prime. First, apply a thin coat and let it dry. You may apply a second coat, depending on the porosity of the substrate.
• Allow the second coat to dry before installing carpet tile or any other flooring material.
Sentinel is one of the leading manufacturers of adhesive primers. Use our products to understand their adhesive capabilities.
- Specially formulated without odors or harmful chemicals, the Sentinel 810 All-Surface Floor Cleaner offers a reliable high-strength cleaning agent that can cut through the toughest dirt, grease, and oil stains. Perfectly safe to use on …Read More »
- One of the most cost-effective ways to improve the value of your home, or to simply improve the quality of your home life is to replace or renew your flooring. However, no one can argue …Read More »
- Sentinel Products has long been in the cleaning business. Whether cleaning mastics and other flooring adhesives from subfloors, cleaning grease and grime from locomotives in the industrial sector, or cleaning up after files and floods, …Read More »