Adhesive primers are used to pre-treat substrates before attachment, making adhesives more effective. Sentinel’s line of adhesive primers are easy to use, environmentally safe, and great for flooring and restoration applications.
Different substrates have to go through various stages of adhesive application before a technician can attach them on the final surface. Technicians use adhesive primers to pre-heat these substrates so that the adhesive becomes more effective. But you need to use environment-friendly adhesive primers because most of the regular ones contain harmful pollution-causing elements. Sentinel is one of the best brands that not only provides premium-quality adhesive primers but also makes sure they don’t harm the environment.
Using multi-surface adhesive primer
Sentinel’s multi-surface adhesive primer is a high-performance primer with low odor. It increases the floor and wallpaper’s adhesion capabilities. Here’s how you need to use this adhesive primer:
• Clean all the surfaces and make sure they are completely dry. There should not be even a drop or spec of moisture on the surface.
• Shake the container of Sentinel’s multi-surface adhesive primer. You shouldn’t mix this primer with other solvents or water. This primer has a milky white color but will dry and become translucent after some time.
• You can use a roller, sprayer, or brush to apply this prime. First, apply a thin coat and let it dry. You may apply a second coat, depending on the porosity of the substrate.
• Allow the second coat to dry before installing carpet tile or any other flooring material.
Sentinel is one of the leading manufacturers of adhesive primers. Use our products to understand their adhesive capabilities.
- Are you on the market for a good cleaner and degreaser? If so, then look no further than Sentinel 333 Green All-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser. There are several reasons why you should choose this product. …Read More »
- If you need to use professional grade biodegradable towels, you may want to consider those that are available from Sentinel. They have created a unique towel, called EnviroTowels, that are designed for professional use. Extremely …Read More »
- Sentinel 24-7 ZERO is a thick interior grade coating that contains no Volatile Organic Compounds* (VOC’s), is free of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP’s), and offers virtually no odor. Designed for porous surfaces and other environments …Read More »