Sentinel Products: Better Solutions for a Cleaner Environment
At Sentinel, we’ve spent over than 50 years developing the most effective cleaning products available on the market.
We’ve been on the cutting edge of environmentally-safe cleaning products since before “being green” became a business trend. Now a third-generation business, our on-staff chemist and our team of experts continue to create product that integrate the latest green technology with the most effective cleaning formulas.
Our customer service extends beyond quality products. With quick turns and a variety of container options, we make ordering cleaning products simple and painless. And when you call us during business hours, you won’t find yourself trapped in a web of automated messages. Instead, you’ll talk to a real, live Sentinel expert who will take the time to answer your questions, walk you through our products, and help you decide which product is right for you!
At Sentinel, our line of professional restoration products are second to none. With EPA-approved product additives and products that meet the most stringent VOC, CARB, and OTC compliance regulation, you’ll find everything you need for a cleaner environment at Sentinel Products, Inc.
- Sentinel Products now offers IICRC Approved Continuing Education Events http://www.iicrc.org/education-certification/-continuing-education/ Contact Joe Cirone at 800-373-0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Read More »
- Stop by our booth # 507 March 19-21 Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa Palm Springs, CARead More »
- Sentinel 522 Odor Destroyer Block is a convenient semisolid product which can be used in a variety of spaces to remove unwanted odors. 522 Odor Destroyer Block eliminates odors at their source, leaving a fresh …Read More »
Learn about each of these products here:
- Adhesive Removers that are specialty formulated to safely and effectively remove indoor and outdoor carpeting, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood flooring, specialty adhesives, and paint. Learn more here.
- Adhesive Primers that ensure that your adhesive will work effectively on a variety of surfaces. Learn more here.