Sentinel 24-7 ZERO HVAC is a specialized coating designed to be applied within HVAC systems, on HVAC insulation and primed or galvanized metal. Sentinel 24-7 ZERO HVAC is thickened, flexible and will bridge and reinforce duct liner and duct board insulation material. It will seal HVAC surfaces from odors caused by fire, smoke, mold and mildew. Like the rest of our ZERO family, 24-7 ZERO HVAC contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), is free of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), and offers virtually no odor. 24-7 ZERO HVAC contains an approved EPA registered fungistatic agent that serves to inhibit the growth of fungus such as mold and mildew on the surface of the coating. HVAC systems treated with 24-7 ZERO HVAC will have increased air flow while minimizing dirt build up.
- If you are about to use a flooring adhesive remover, …Read More »
- People today are very concerned about the environment. They know …Read More »
- The 810 All-Surface Floor Cleaner from Sentinel is a no-odor …Read More »
- Sentinel’s Enzyme Cleaners are environmentally friendly and digest organic matter, …Read More »
- Today, homeowners are confused at times about which products to …Read More »