Sentinel 24-7 ZERO HVAC is a specialized coating designed to be applied within HVAC systems, on HVAC insulation and primed or galvanized metal. Sentinel 24-7 ZERO HVAC is thickened, flexible and will bridge and reinforce duct liner and duct board insulation material. It will seal HVAC surfaces from odors caused by fire, smoke, mold and mildew. Like the rest of our ZERO family, 24-7 ZERO HVAC contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), is free of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), and offers virtually no odor. 24-7 ZERO HVAC contains an approved EPA registered fungistatic agent that serves to inhibit the growth of fungus such as mold and mildew on the surface of the coating. HVAC systems treated with 24-7 ZERO HVAC will have increased air flow while minimizing dirt build up.
- There are few things as annoying, irritating and embarrassing as …Read More »
- Sentinel SBP Stain Blocking Primer is a Zero V.O.C., water …Read More »
- Come visit Sentinel Products at the 2019 Contractor Connection Conference …Read More »
- When restoring your property or carrying out routine cleaning, you …Read More »
- A fresh coat of paint can rejuvenate the look of …Read More »