Sentinel 357 Ultrasonic Cleaner is a concentrated biodegradable cleaner designed to work within all ultrasonic equipment. Our Sentinel 357 offers a proprietary surfactant formula providing superior wetting and non-inertial cavitation properties with very low dynamic surface tension. Having excellent foaming properties Sentinel 357 will lift and float soil and residue away from substrates. Use Sentinel 357 within ultrasonic cleaning systems or soak tanks to clean heavy soils, soot, greases, oils and odors. Sentinel 357 is safe and non-corrosive to common metal substrates while contain no butyl’s or phosphates. Sentinel 357 has an undiluted pH of 10.5 – 11.75.
- Stop by the Sentinel booth #124 at the IAQA Annual …Read More »
- Getting rid of smoke and odors is something that many …Read More »
- The presence of mold and mildew in HVAC systems is …Read More »
- There are many buildings that have asbestos because this material …Read More »
- When it comes to professional or personal cleaning, remediation, restoration, …Read More »